Sundown Audio

How About This For A Amp? Memphis Ftmfw!

tacomabanga1986

this thing is kewl, it does 75wx4@4ohm and 1100x1@1ohm its a 5channel amp thats more than enulf for what i got and would look alot cleaner, ied run the front @ 2ohm off mids n highs, run the rear channels for midbass and subs for subs, and i could put teh other amps in my geo? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=7156 what yall think?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this thing is kewl, it does 75wx4@4ohm and 1100x1@1ohm its a 5channel amp thats more than enulf for what i got and would look alot cleaner, ied run the front @ 2ohm off mids n highs, run the rear channels for midbass and subs for subs, and i could put teh other amps in my geo? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=7156 what yall think?

ahhhh hah the new hybrid thats a great choice in amp i wish i could afford the new one myself

must be nice huh

I loved my Memphis Belle amp, I had the older model, same specs, still a hybrid

I ran 2 Memphis SHP 15s on the sub channel, and I must say that was insanely loud for the car I had

I also had some memphis 6" components, and some 6" midbass running of that same amp

this was about 2003/2004 pretty much same amp tho

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nothing like a good old 5 channel amp to run everything

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ya, cause i want to redo my geo and prolly put my mtx 5500 15's in it and my 1000d with my 150.2 n boss amp and do somethin unique with it and put this in my truck, i kno $700 for an amp is alot but there quality stuff and takes place of all 3 amps in my truck and prolly dont pull as much current as all my other stuff does and would look alot cleaner and prolly be easyer to set, would i need to run more than 0guage if i get it? i dont kno if it will pull more current cause i got pritty much the same power now taht it puts out and it works fine for me but i like the look of one big amp instead of 3 smaller amps, would be kewl to get around tax time or somethin but that will be pritty much all my money tho, is there another one they make thats cheaper than this? my sub amp was retail for $564 but i got it for $280 from that site so thats prolly the only deal ima get, and ied run it at 2ohm each channel, front comps with coax, rear midbass, subs 15's should sound killer tho but i dont kno if it will be louder or not? it might be 900wrms@2ohm tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived