Second Skin Audio

Too Much?

Beanz

say i give a pair of subs soundstreams t4-15 in a sealed box that is 4.1 cubes for both subs and i try and give it the audioque amp which is 1200-1300 watts rms to a 1000 watt sub.Would it be too much?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

so should i just build the box but the thing is that those subs are 1 ohm and im wondering that if i parallel them what ohm would i get it down to?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so should i just build the box but the thing is that those subs are 1 ohm and im wondering that if i parallel them what ohm would i get it down to?

Did you just ignore what I posted above?

IT WILL SUCK. T4's IN SEALED BOXES SUCK.

Ported they can slam but they are TERRIBLE sealed.

Parallel-parallel you'll get 0.25 ohms because they're dual 1 ohm subs, and then your amp will catch fire.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived