Jump to content

Sorry I Have To Vent Before I Explode Go To 2nd Page


Recommended Posts

Posted

nope ohio. if i did i would be screwed. i hate earthquakes lol,

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

sorry bro to hear all of this just keep ur head up think positive u never no when u think positive, positive things usually happen keep ya head bro

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Posted

Damn yo...............

I echo the Apple, PM box always has room if ya need or want man.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

keep ya head up and stay positive u say ure not relegious but talk to the man upstairs and he'll guide and help u the most thats how my lil ass made it through 5 years in the USMC. and dont let the stress of everything get u down like Apple said holla at me if u need to talk.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

My mom has to give herself a shot every morning for her MS so I know what your going thru Her medicine is like 3000 or so for a month

My Aunt has MS too... I wish the best to you reinke
crxsilogozz5.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2028 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...