reinke Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 some of you know i was diagnosed with AS. basically my spine is growing together. i have waited 2 weeks to get my new medicine ENBREL. it finally came to my house about 5 minutes ago. i am excited but nervous as hell. i have needles. but it should help with the pain and allow me to bend more that what i can. in the last 2 month's i have lost over 10mm in movement. it may not seem like much but my disease is progressing alot faster than expected. anyways here a quick pic and maybe a video of the injesction if i can get a vid. by the way. this one needle is well over $500. thank god for terrific insurance coverage. it is covered 100% for the first 6 month's and 75% for the 2nd 6 month's and then 50% for the rest ofmy life. here is the prefilled syringe. iirc they are something like $589 a piece. my best friend from now on. this is gonna get more use than my wee-wee ----reference's---- meade916
Forevrbumpn Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 thats horrible man, hope the new drug works out I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
reinke Posted November 4, 2008 Author Report Posted November 4, 2008 i got a video uploading now. it hurt like hell. i am not sure if you guys will be able to see much but you can hear me talking. it fucking sucked ass. ----reference's---- meade916
Applejack Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 stay strong harley, it may be a bitch but if it helps its worth it. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
G_Fresh Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 That sucks man. Stay strong. Whats even worst about needles, is having to give the shot to yourself.
reinke Posted November 4, 2008 Author Report Posted November 4, 2008 That sucks man. Stay strong. Whats even worst about needles, is having to give the shot to yourself. that and the fact that if i inject this medicine into a vein on accident it will destroy my red blood cells. it has been about 10-15 minutes since i did this and my leg is still tender but the pain killer is kicking in. out of a 50cc syrunge 35% of it it liquid morphine woo hoo. ----reference's---- meade916
99vic Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 wow i feel for anybody that has to go through any kind of sickness. especially injections. i watched my grandmother give her self injections for years, it was hard on her. iirc you have a little one and a wife. let them be your strength. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Aaron813 Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 My mom has to give herself a shot every morning for her MS so I know what your going thru Her medicine is like 3000 or so for a month
knowledge Posted November 4, 2008 Report Posted November 4, 2008 i hate needles, i hope that shit is working for you bro! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.