97 Civic Bassrace Build.

well i hope in 2-3 week i get the car back at my house so i can start workin on the body and the sub box and stuff like that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Fatmat -.-

I've used that stuff.

I've recently bought about 50 ft^2 of eDead vse3 during their 50% off clearance deal for 70$ or so and I still have to put that shit in the car.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

saw the amp rack in person, looks great, and probably the only way to fit the amps in there...LOL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Don't wanna rain on your parade but you said. You hope to be louder with the civic than redbarron one problem with the civics are there looong front doors

Not saying it can't happen it just might but that is one thing agasnt you

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Don't wanna rain on your parade but you said. You hope to be louder with the civic than redbarron one problem with the civics are there looong front doors

Not saying it can't happen it just might but that is one thing agasnt you

your right about that alpine but, im not worried one bit. that hatch is soo stuffed with just his old box that i had to stack my amps back to back. i cant even get to the fuses. also the box is right behind the seats. its like a frickin wall set up in there. you see in two weeks. :yahoo:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived