Team Sundown's Charles Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 So my gf has found a pitt bull she is wanting to get. Its a 7 week old female, and they are wanting $200 for it. I know several people here have them, so I thought id ask a question or two to see if you guys thought it was a good idea or not. Now of course naturally my grandmother doesn't like the idea at all... and I guess have put up some valid questions. How good are pits to let roam free? my gf's family where it would be staying has about 5 acres with a cow or two, would there be any problem with doing that?Well the parents look like well build bulldogs. But you really need to check there dispolsion (sp). If they are people mean then the pup will be to. You want to pick a out going pup...A shy pup will be a shy dog that will bite first.....thats not a bulldog that you want around!!! Free roaming pits are a bad idea no matter how much land you have. Some poeple may not like what i'm about to say but i'm a former dog fighter. So i know this breed inside out. I bred, rasie and fight theses dog for over 10 yrs. My screen name is my former Kennel name so i'm a person that knows what hes talking about. These are dogs i know personly from all anlges(@ one time I own over a 100) . These dogs are alot of work and demand alot of intention. So found all the info on them before you go out and get one. They are very easy to train but they can be very stuborn. you have to have alot of patsions (sp). These dogs are not for everyone but every that owns one will tell you they are the best dogs they every own. I'll list are very good site to read. This lady is a former animal control officer but she knows the bred and is a good person for the bred. www.workingpitbull.com/ There are few other sites that are very good( google them). will tell everything about the care and training of pit bull and there some very good books out there(The Complete Gamedog By ED Faron is the Best IMP) so read all you can before you go out and buy one. 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7 Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4 Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass
Pitbullx Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 Well the parents look like well build bulldogs. But you really need to check there dispolsion (sp). If they are people mean then the pup will be to. You want to pick a out going pup...A shy pup will be a shy dog that will bite first.....thats not a bulldog that you want around!!! Free roaming pits are a bad idea no matter how much land you have. Some poeple may not like what i'm about to say but i'm a former dog fighter. So i know this breed inside out. I bred, rasie and fight theses dog for over 10 yrs. My screen name is my former Kennel name so i'm a person that knows what hes talking about. These are dogs i know personly from all anlges(@ one time I own over a 100) . These dogs are alot of work and demand alot of intention. So found all the info on them before you go out and get one. They are very easy to train but they can be very stuborn. you have to have alot of patsions (sp). These dogs are not for everyone but every that owns one will tell you they are the best dogs they every own. I'll list are very good site to read. This lady is a former animal control officer but she knows the bred and is a good person for the bred. www.workingpitbull.com/ There are few other sites that are very good( google them). will tell everything about the care and training of pit bull and there some very good books out there(The Complete Gamedog By ED Faron is the Best IMP) so read all you can before you go out and buy one. what blood did you run? Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Team Sundown's Charles Posted November 25, 2008 Report Posted November 25, 2008 what blood did you run?Bolio( Brakes blood Form Ch. Look out Sam/Ch Amie)http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modul...mp;dog_id=34690 Redboy/Jocko(mainly Termite from H.O.E.'S GABRIEL ) http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modul...amp;dog_id=6111 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7 Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4 Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass
Anotherguy Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 Some poeple may not like what i'm about to say but i'm a former dog fighter. So i know this breed inside out. I bred, rasie and fight theses dog for over 10 yrs. You might not like what I'm about to say, but for what you have done, I hope you get hit by a dump truck and strangers walking by bet on whether you will live or die.
bibby>Chode Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 i'm a former dog fighter Please elaborate.
Team Sundown's Charles Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 You might not like what I'm about to say, but for what you have done, I hope you get hit by a dump truck and strangers walking by bet on whether you will live or die. I give a shit what you think. If you don't like dog fighting then don't do it. But don't seat there and judge me for what I did with the dogs I bred and raised. And if you have anything esle you want to say...You can say it to my face on the 29th because i will be there!!!! Please elaborate.On what? I fight dogs for over 15 yrs? Stop after I got out of prison(for dog fighting). I still have a few pits but there just pets now. Every now and then I'll do some weight pulling shows but not into going back to prison so no more dog fight for me. 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7 Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4 Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass
rusty959 Posted November 26, 2008 Author Report Posted November 26, 2008 So after running everything through our heads, we have all decided now is not the best time to get a dog of any kind due to the previously mentioned reasons, but are definitely still looking towards it in the future, probably long enough that I will be able to adopt. thanks to all for the help. Mods, I think it might be time to lock this up before it gets out of hand? 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.