So my gf has found a pitt bull she is wanting to get. Its a 7 week old female, and they are wanting $200 for it. I know several people here have them, so I thought id ask a question or two to see if you guys thought it was a good idea or not. Now of course naturally my grandmother doesn't like the idea at all... and I guess have put up some valid questions. How good are pits to let roam free? my gf's family where it would be staying has about 5 acres with a cow or two, would there be any problem with doing that?

Anyways, here are a couple pics

Mother

Posted Image

Father

Posted Image

Its the one on the left. 4 weeks or so here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When I lived on a farm I had alot of pitts out there, no problems. It's all in how you raise them.

Btw, nice dogs. Father looks like a rednose, my rednose was the best pitt I had.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

my friend used to have one (still might...havent talked to him in a while) and it was one of the nicest dogs i've ever seen. happiest too. would always jump in my lap and lay down like a lap dog. my friend would rough house and shake her head and get her growling, then soon as he said her name she'd start waggling and lickin him lol. from what he says...she did get a cat i think. i'd guess they wouldnt be too bad around cows and such tho. much bigger. PM bibby, he has some

Thanks for the input.

Yes, the father is a rednose. To quote a text.... "Bloodlines are jeep, gator, carver & colby" Does anyone know anything about that?

me too i miss my pitt. they are good dogs. It really is how u raise them. u can make a chihuahua kill if u wanted too.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I agree so many people look down on pitts. The fact is they never give them a chance, pitts arent bad dogs. Its the people who raise them that way. It makes me so mad to hear stuff on the news or even people saying how bad pitts are. I would def recommend one or a boxer. I love both breeds. I have a boxer and my boy has a pitt and we can let them play together without any problem.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

u can make a chihuahua kill if u wanted too

.....well..... u could make a chihuahua get pissed off at you, and chew on the toe of your boot. But killing you might be a stretch ;-) ....unless maybe you are a particularly small, wimpy guy :-) LOL ....but I get your point.

Seriously though, any big, powerful dog such as a Pit Bull, or our Lab / German Shepard mix for that matter (he's 110 lbs), could kill you, but yea' its all in how it was raised. Our dog wouldn't so much as growl at us.... But it might kill you if it thought you were a threat to us...

Anyway, I love 'nearly all' breeds of dogs. That looks like a really nice Pit Bull. I say, "get it" ! :-)

Peace,

Fish

This is my buddy right here :-)

Posted Image

Archived