Jump to content

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Eq


62caddy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I am looking at the 3sixty.2 EQ that Rockford has. It seems like a winner. I know it has Bluetooth compatibility with a Palm OS, but I'm just wondering if my Blackberry Curve 8330 will work with it. I couldn't find much on BB compatibility in my searches, so I was hoping you guys could shed some light on this.

Thanks!

-Rick

*2004 GMC Yukon Denali, black on black 24s, stock Bose Luxury system.

*1999 Chevy Tahoe 2wd 4 door, Ford Earth Metallic paint, 6/7 drop on 20s ***System In Progress!!***

*1964 Chevy Nova Wagon---bagged, custom paint, Dakota Digital, custom leather seats, and much more!

*2004 Honda Ruckus (yellow), low, loud, and stretched!

Posted

as far as i know, NO, your BB curve wont work. IMO, anything without a touch screen would suck ass to operate a 3sixty with anyway.....(in the very minimum a laptop PC with mouse)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

plus it uses palm os not a blackberry os

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...