The "what Can You Do But Laugh" Thread

how about the front diff i got one of those with 373 in it. and i got a really good tranny guy. dont want another vehical, other than the incident it is a good runner that has almost perfect interior and exterior, and a small amount of stereo and alarm shit that i dont want to do again.

i feel ya there man.

When my Integra got fucked up I just was at the point financially and stress level to where i just said fuck it there is no need to fix this shit.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

jack i have a tranny guy that would do it for cheaper i get all the parts for cost ive had him do the tranny in my s-10 all beefed up withe corvette servos and full comp shift kit and all i did was get him a deck at audio express lol another one was brandons tahoe and also a full size blazer none have any problems his shop is off of watt its called sierra transmission talk to donny tell him i sent you you will get a good price or i can do it for you either way just lookin out for you

must be nice huh

jack i have a tranny guy that would do it for cheaper i get all the parts for cost ive had him do the tranny in my s-10 all beefed up withe corvette servos and full comp shift kit and all i did was get him a deck at audio express lol another one was brandons tahoe and also a full size blazer none have any problems his shop is off of watt its called sierra transmission talk to donny tell him i sent you you will get a good price or i can do it for you either way just lookin out for you

x2 don hooks it up. i paid a fraction of 2000 dollars. :D

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/