The "what Can You Do But Laugh" Thread

when you are 50 miles in to a 110 mile trip to the parents house for thanksgiving, cruising along at 70mph 2100rpm and all of a sudden you notice a loud growling noise radiating between bass notes. You glance down at the gauges and see 4000RPM not good...your phone starts ringing from your freinds that are behind you you glance back and all that is behind you is a cloud of smoke. your buddy tells you there is oil all over their window.

BLOWN TRANNY

dad drives down to pick your family up, fuck missing thanksgiving dinner... pound a few beers while waiting for an hour for him to show....get the truck towed home later :rolleyes:

DSC02856.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

you got a Hoe/ Burban too?

bad news, that sucks man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

HMMMM fixing it or selling it?
hell its just a transmission, truck is paid for so why have another payment. i think repais will be between 2-2500 :aggressive:

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

hell its just a transmission, truck is paid for so why have another payment. i think repais will be between 2-2500 :aggressive:

Hence me asking. I need some wheels and well I want another SUV LOL

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

sheiiitt i would sell you my burban for that and it as a newly rebuilt trans

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Shitty deals man!Hope it aint too expensive, oh and I want your transfer case!!!!!!J/P mang!
how about the front diff i got one of those with 373 in it. and i got a really good tranny guy. dont want another vehical, other than the incident it is a good runner that has almost perfect interior and exterior, and a small amount of stereo and alarm shit that i dont want to do again.

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR