Sundown Audio

Two Sax-100.4s For Sale Special Deal

Pre-Sale is over but I have two more that need to go.

These belong to my cousin - he originally owned two original SAX-100.4s but we "borrowed" them (permanently) while he was in between cars :)

So... now that new ones are in he owns two of them and needs the money for college.

Same cost as the pre-sale... $325 each. I'll throw in a warranty like new since they are new amps.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still have these? If not what shape is the 100.2 you are getting rid of on *** in? I am needing an amp and thinking I may as well try all sundown since the 1500d is impressive. thanks

I think you'll love it!! Improved the clarity of my fronts big time with just the amp swap. I went from a RF P200.2 to the sax-100.2 and couldnt be happier :D

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

same here ... the 100.4 is a very clean and LOUD amp... it makes my super cheap componets sound pretty good...cant wait to see what some good componets and this amp can really do in the near future!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Do I just send the money to sundownz-at-sundownaudio-dot-com? Thanks for the info and stuff.

Edit: well I just sent the cash Via Paypal. for one of these I am so f n excited. please tell your cousin thanks. :hi:

Edited by Dr. Johnson