Car Fi To Home Fi?

I keep trying to figure out the process to actually turn my 2 10"s im going to be pulling out of my truck into home subwoofers but can not grasp the concept... there are people who have taken true car amps and power them with computer power supplies...and there are also those that use the plate amps..pros/cons of each and how do I convert them to home subs? Im not so much interested in the quality and proper dimensions for home theater as much as being the loudest room on campus in college. Would be nice if I can do this without too much cash out of pocket

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

search is your friend

PC power supplies work, but will only put out so much current. bigger power supply, basically the more current you'll have on tap. but it'll cost ya. plate amps also work and are easier. but will cost ya. either way you're gonna have to spend some money unless you know someone with a beefy PSU

search is your friend

PC power supplies work, but will only put out so much current. bigger power supply, basically the more current you'll have on tap. but it'll cost ya. plate amps also work and are easier. but will cost ya. either way you're gonna have to spend some money unless you know someone with a beefy PSU

ya i have been searching and askind around about doing it there are just so many ways and everyone has their own theory and way to setit up with the power supplies and plate amps etc. and then getting it properly running through a receiver. Just trying to gather the pros/cons of each

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

these work really well. yes its pyramid but these actually take a beating.power supply

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ive used the 1000 watt, the 500 watt, and many of the 250 watts (250 watt personal, higher wattage for customer installs, and testing) And they get the job done!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=300-750 i have one of these for sale if your interested
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER