Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

i have a 90 civic hatch. i dont know what to do in it. any suggestions. i have 2 2500s and a 200.4 and 0 batteries. how loud can i get it with no batteries? i need your youtube celeb experience to guide me in the right direction.

GTFO newb. :P

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Does anybody know if I would be able to get anywhere close to 7 cubic ft of airspace for a ported box holding 4 MA audios 1.75 ft^3 each in ported box in my 2 seater 90 300zx? I plan on using every bit of trunk space available but I'm not too sure on how I would go about fitting the curves and contours of the trunk. The dimensions are roughly 13" high x 41" wide at one area x 54.5" wide at another x 27" long or front to back. Any kind of advice would be great. Thanks

where theres a will...........theres a wall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is there any chances that I can push 1pc. stock 15" Fi SSD(800wrms) Dual2ohms sub using a Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2 amp? Through a 4-ohm bridged mode connection? will it pound ? quick reply will be much appreciated! :yahoo:

i just posted in your thread. you wont get much more accurate information IMO.

Hey Steve,

I have been following you on youtube for about a year now and I can say what you are do is exactly where I would like to be in the years to come. I am an engineering and design student at the time and wish to pursue a career in the automotive sound industry. My question for you is what books would you recommend for me to purchase to start my education on speaker design "auto and pro audio". I have found some here and there but have no base for what the so called bible of stereo design would be. I have a great base on how everything works and the good old ohm's law, you know that first level stuff, I am trying to find a why to make it to the next level while i am still in school and cant afford to just buy and play.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Garrett Bollinger

NC, Boone