Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

i need help insatalling a parametric eq. i have a jvc head unit that has three rca connectors. i have one for my amp and the other 2 are for the right and left speakers. i have a soundstream parametric eq but dont know what to hook up the cd or aux input to since there are no more rca inputs on my deck. any help

Hey was looking into a new system, i am putting jbl power series components and coaxials in my car a sonata, with maybe a pair of their gti components. I was wondering what would be the best spl sub with some kind of sound quality for under $900 i am looking at either 12's of 15's. I had to mmats 3.0's so i am thinking of the mmat dreads, Fi btl, re audio xxx, jl w7, jbl gti, and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. how does the smd woofer stand up to the re audio xxx, and does anyone know the price on a dc audio level 5

Hey steve .... Im pretty sure this has been asked before but what was your first set-up ?

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

• 2 weeks later...

ok im new here and im pretty sure this has been asked many times but my friend keeps telling me that anything over a 12inch sub will sound sloppy and shitty and i have herd 4 15in fi x and it sounded amazing but i thought i would double check sense u would know haha

First off you need to go to your friend.. look him dead in the face.. proceed to raise your right hand at a 45 degree angle.. and backhand him.. then go find a badass 18" sub throw some watts at it, with a 15.1v system and 4 batteries and hair trick that fucker.. B)

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Oh yeah Steve if you still have those crossovers from your T1652-s are you interested in getting rid of em? Sell, give away, or trade??

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

I think this question may be worth answering. How would you set up a second alternator to store current for your system? I think I remember a video of your truck and you had like 4 of them.

Dual Alpine Type R 12's

Dual Alpine M500 Amps

Generic Single Front Ported Box

JVC HD Radio

2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...