Aaron813 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 No matter what I get the back seat will be axed lol. Dodge wouldn't sit well in a yard full of chevys lol. Neither would a ford but it would go over nicer lol.Why not get a duramax
Tub Asko Posted November 30, 2008 Author Report Posted November 30, 2008 I say go with the ford and lay that mofo out.You dont see fords done that much idk what it is about that truck . . . but i just want one realllllly bad lol Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
assman Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 idk what it is about that truck . . . but i just want one realllllly bad lol I always wanted a excersion laying frame Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Tub Asko Posted November 30, 2008 Author Report Posted November 30, 2008 I always wanted a excersion laying frame lol that would be sick haha. I couldn't drive that daily though. 5 mpg . . . bleh lol Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
dwright27 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 Why not get a duramax why would he?? Ford > Broke ass GM 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Aaron813 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 why would he?? Ford > Broke ass GMFords in a worse situation then GM is buddy and im mainly referring to there drive train being built better
Tub Asko Posted November 30, 2008 Author Report Posted November 30, 2008 Fords in a worse situation then GM is buddy and im mainly referring to there drive train being built better Drive train is a big issue for me because it is going to be a big part of what i have to deal with. HOWEVER, I don't like the way the chevy/gmc new body style looks. I know that's a womanly thing to say, but I like the way the F-250s look over the GMs. Considering the amount of time and effort I would put into the body, paint, and exterior as a whole, I'd like to not get tired of looking at it and enjoy what I purchased. Edit: just finished looking at the options on the king ranch . . . 4 door, 2wd, 8 foot bed, turbo diesel . . . I think I'm in love lol Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Stephen Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 dodge makes the best diesel IMO, followed by ford then chevy. When it comes to diesels chevy FTL you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Tub Asko Posted November 30, 2008 Author Report Posted November 30, 2008 dodge makes the best diesel IMO, followed by ford then chevy. When it comes to diesels chevy FTL Now I'm not going to lie, I used to be in love with the 3/4 ton 2500 but i would of been more inclined to get the 454 in it than the diesel engine. But when they changed body styles my opinion of em just fell through Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
MXmike800 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 fords body with dodges cummins bolted up to chevys duramax transmission = SECKS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.