• 3 weeks later...

a pub... omg come on... i got a pub screenie for ya.

dedust20000qk3.jpg

Not the best score, but look how stacked the teams where...... :)

Now for the screenshot that counts!!!!!!!

decplmill0001qs5.jpg

we be pwning noobs on the dl....

Is VIP cal at all?

Would your team like to scrim?

Toss me an ip to your server, ill join it sometime not really a fan of fun maps, I basicly just like cal and cevo maps.

Team Wicheeseheads is where its at, gotta rep Wisconsin!!

We have our own co-located servers in the Chicago Equinix. Our servers are top of the line DELL units utilizing dual Zeon 2.8mhz or faster processors with 2 GB or more of memory, with 500FPS+ serverside fps for private/match servers.

Idle: #wicheeseheads

Site: www.wicheeseheads.com

My xfire: cpytrw

Our 100tickrate Pub with ff and no dwp: 69.90.114.31:27015

Our 66tickrate gungame pub: 69.90.114.32:27015

Stop buy and show some love. Maybe scrim us or whatever, it be fun!

PS: we currently are ranked 17th in cal-o central gamma. Won all cal matchs so far this season (including preseason). We still didnt figure out our starters yet for this season, but no matter who we use we seem to win which is good!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bro,

w00t, some CAL-o blood in th house. That's pretty impressive being 17th in CAL-o central man so I'm definately feeling some scrims down the road.

I created V!P about a year ago and now were over 100 strong (with about 30 being truly active).

The IP of my 100 tic pub/match server when scrimming is 69.9.38.164:27015 and our IRC is #clanvip if you're looking to get a match going with my idlers.

My pub has ranked as the #1 in Canada based on traffic for the last few months and I've just recently moved the server to a host in New York for higher FPS.

I will be letting my scrimteam enter CAL next season since I finally see a good number of dedicated l33t that will make sure we don't have to pull out of any matches due to an empty slot, etc...

Feel free to visit my forums at www.vip.thel33t.com and we should be able to get some good ol' friendly matches together. We only scrim on CAL maps.

Cheers,

Cappy (a.k.a Al_Capwned)

All of my IM info is on site.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived