I don't own a PS3 but I might plan to purchase one since my 360 decided to die on me. So to those who do own a PS3 I have a few questions. First thing what two games would you recommend? Second question how does the Playstation Network compare to the 360's? And final question how do you download games from the Playstation Store? Is it the same as the 360 where you just log in to your account and download? Someone had told me that you needed your PC and had to download the games down to your PC and transfer them over, or was that the case before the PS3 update?

RF_power_product.gif

I like driving games, so my two favorites are Motorstorm II and Dirt.

I also don't have much time to dedicate to playing video games, so those two are easy to leave off and pick back up a couple weeks later.

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Cool. So games are downloaded straight from PS3, that's what I originally thought. As far as games I like, well I mostly like Sports, Shooters, and Racing. But I already know what Sports games to go with already--So I'm looking for a great shooter. I'll make sure to check out Motorstorm II and Dirt. Oh I have one other question does the PS3 have built in Wi-Fi ?

RF_power_product.gif

yes the ps3 has built in Wi-Fi and it can even send out a Wi-Fi signal but i donno how that works it also has bluetooth and sony is about 2 release this thing called "Home" for the ps3 its supposed 2 be better than xbox live u can also play ps1 games on ur psp through the ps3 if u have a psp or u can also control ur ps3 through ur psp

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

check into bioshock for ps3 too. i played it on PC and it was great, so ps3 is probably as fun. COD like chevy said are fun too. there's several shooter demos you can download too from the playstation store and test out too. left 4 dead (if it's out) is fun as hell. fast fast paced, and heavily relies on co op to make it through. ima get it for PC tho i think. but there's a few there