Bedliner kit FTW

I always try and use some rhino liner spray at least when doing some kind of paint on my boxes, or builds

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Alright, things have been hectic for me at home so progress is slow.

I put a new EGR valve on my engine and it solved my codes and idling problem (for those that helped me with that) so I was able to reassemble under the hood and move the car around.

I bought some rubber boots and cut em up to make a bumper/buffer for my buss bar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I started working on the exterior amp housing a bit, and gave myself more mounting area for the front face.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I know it's not much, but it's something. I'll be able to get all my filler and wiring/amp install done this weekend. I might even have it playing!

I'm trying to concentrate on the inside of the clamshell cause I wanna hear it, but I keep running into small issues and I don't know if I should round out the insides.

What do you think? Go through all the trouble? Or just fill it, smooth it out, and call it done?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Alright, things have been hectic for me at home so progress is slow.

I put a new EGR valve on my engine and it solved my codes and idling problem (for those that helped me with that) so I was able to reassemble under the hood and move the car around.

I bought some rubber boots and cut em up to make a bumper/buffer for my buss bar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I started working on the exterior amp housing a bit, and gave myself more mounting area for the front face.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I know it's not much, but it's something. I'll be able to get all my filler and wiring/amp install done this weekend. I might even have it playing!

I'm trying to concentrate on the inside of the clamshell cause I wanna hear it, but I keep running into small issues and I don't know if I should round out the insides.

What do you think? Go through all the trouble? Or just fill it, smooth it out, and call it done?

I say wire it up and play then see if its what you wanted..then i would make it look purty

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

So I'm back to work on it today and through the weekend. My plan is to have it operational by Sunday night. I'm at work right now so I can't upload pics, but they'll come tonight.

I'm just gonna lay black vinyl on the baffles, build the amp housing, install the new buss bars and batteries, subs amp install, and I should have things running.

Once I hear it and it all functions well, I'll continue the beautification. I have some interesting plans. (Probably been done before though :P )

[email protected]

I say wire it up and play then see if its what you wanted..then i would make it look purty

im with this guy here who cares how pretty it is wire it up seal it up check for leaks or anything then make it look pretty theres no sense in carpeting a piece only to find out its loose or leaks or somthing or the wall sounds like shit

but it all looks good and hoping for vids soon

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

im with this guy here who cares how pretty it is wire it up seal it up check for leaks or anything then make it look pretty theres no sense in carpeting a piece only to find out its loose or leaks or somthing or the wall sounds like shit

but it all looks good and hoping for vids soon

That's what I'm gonna do. The only thing is, since I do this by myself, it's very hard to mount the subs on the top baffle so I want to make it a one time thing. Nobody here cares for car audio let alone helping me with installs.

EDIT: When I say "here" I mean at home. Not SMD ;)

I'm gonna do as little as possible for making it look good other than the vinyl on the baffles and that's a quick cheap thing I can redo. My goal is to get sound this weekend. And there's not much left for that to happen.

[email protected]

My plan is to have it operational by Sunday night.

its sunday nite, does it live?

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming