ok, what if i put them out the back and had them point out the back corners or somting. nothing sever, but a lil angle and have them wide. not all the way wide, but have the tip be about where that bumper line is between the bumper and corner.?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

So im stupid because i find anything other than V8s with aftermarket exhaust a bad idea. Ok, i see your real mature to call someone else opinons dumb. I so hate when ppl talk/type without thinking! Just dumbs up sites and forums!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

So im stupid because i find anything other than V8s with aftermarket exhaust a bad idea. Ok, i see your real mature to call someone else opinons dumb. I so hate when ppl talk/type without thinking! Just dumbs up sites and forums!

Real mature and typeing with out thinking, Please read before you say someone or others are dumbing up a forum or site. If you would have read what I wrote and thought about it I said I have experiences with after market exhaust systems on vehicles other than V8's also. Theres no comparison to the sound of a V8 or big block but other engine types can sound good with the right exhaust and not done to sound like a ricer with huge pipes and a coffee can.

His main page about the Tahoe says Flowmaster w/ 4" tips, not magnaflow. I want to know what series he has though.

Back OT:

Have them come out at a 45* in the middle of the rear quarter panel. Like in my video at around 44 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIhaVLukHQ

Edited by duct_tape123

i'm not fond of arguing guys. please. haha. beside, this is about placement, not muffler choice. haha

Bills

Me personally Im like I said a big fan of straight back behind the car/truck. I have a single pipe 2.25" coming off the passager side right next to my trailer hitch and it looks great. Duel looks even better.