What Cologne Do You Wear?

my fav is prolly lacoste, come in a green box...

cool water

kenneth cole reaction

armani code...

thas like my top 4, the women love it so i wear it lol. btw a woman helped me pick most of em out

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

lol, i wanted to start this thread a long time ago but never did, i got quite a few bottles of cologne setting around cause i cant make up my mind witch one i want to ware lol, ok i got

abercrombi and fitch - fierce(my faveorite of all so far)

hollister - jake(second best smellin cologne i ever baught)

original curve

curve - wave

mambo

geo

joop

iternity

avon - rpm(orange bottle)

michael jorden(good stuff)

tommy hillfiger

hugo boss(kinda light blueish green bottle, comes in green box and i thought i liked it but dont no more)

and a few others but i forgot what they are

i wish u could get samples or get to be able to smell all of em somehow so u dont halfto pay $30+ for somethin that u think smells good but not ur cup of tea after u buy it(ive done that to many times) but i beleve im stuck on a&f fierce for now that shit smells awesome and the girls love it to but not really worth the $ it costs but i like it so i'll buy it, but if i cant have a&f i'll get hollister jake, i just wish u could see what they smelt like befor i buy some of em, but anyways thats what i have aquired so far but the only ones i like so far is a&f, hollister, orig curve, curve wave, mambo(smells kinda like curve), tommy hillfiger, and mighael jorden

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I wear fierce shit smells so good lol ha I also like aqua da gio and adidas moves is good for cheap cologne and Ive been thinking about trying the new Rocawear 9IX is smells good in the magazines lol

Damn I cant remember what the old hollister kind was called but they stopped making it and only started making Jake but it smelled soooooo much better than jake

I remembered it was Hollister Drift, was so much better than jake

I wear fierce shit smells so good lol ha I also like aqua da gio and adidas moves is good for cheap cologne and Ive been thinking about trying the new Rocawear 9IX is smells good in the magazines lol

Damn I cant remember what the old hollister kind was called but they stopped making it and only started making Jake but it smelled soooooo much better than jake

I remembered it was Hollister Drift, was so much better than jake

HCO22? If thats it, you can still get it on the hollister web site.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Not going to lie, my mom buys all my cologne for me. I get 1 or 2 bottles every Christmas. Right now I'm mixing between Armani Code and Polo Double Black because they have that heavier "winter/cold weather" scent. Am I the only one that changes cologne with seasons? All of my friends don't get it, but I do.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Archived