Toxiccasper Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 What cologne do you wear? and what is your favorite cologne
wildbeast15 Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 right now im wearing calvin klien BE.. only because my fav Nautica Voyage ran out... The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
Forevrbumpn Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 aqua di-gio when I have the money or just some Drakar I like that sweet smell, and the girls love it I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
rusty959 Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 Im lucky if I get deodorant on in the mornings. Usually ill get some by time for track atleast, but honestly I can't tell the difference, you stink at the end either way. My female likes the smell of a real man at work, or atleast thats what Im going to assume. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
LoudBlazer Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 Christian Dior- Fahrenhiet, smells oh so good! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
finkster Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 Polo Blue and Orange County Choppers. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
GORILLAslap Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 bk blue starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
99vic Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 i have a few on my shelf old school cool water burberry weekend chrome eternity tommy os signature one of those curve ones (greenish bottle) gio romance (dont know who makes that )lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
BASS14 Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 Hollister-Jake Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
99vic Posted December 4, 2008 Report Posted December 4, 2008 Im lucky if I get deodorant on in the mornings. Usually ill get some by time for track atleast, but honestly I can't tell the difference, you stink at the end either way. My female likes the smell of a real man at work, or atleast thats what Im going to assume. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gifshe is a keeper!!!!!!! not many women like the smell of ass,pits & balls REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.