600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

hey man great work

how do the ma hk4000 perform?

biggest power hogs on the planet lol my ring terminals have desoldered themselves lol if i found find a way to do 2 runs of my new wring to them i would cuz thats the only way they will get enough juice. even with 4 hc1800's i still get a voltage drop liek crazy

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

biggest power hogs on the planet lol my ring terminals have desoldered themselves lol if i found find a way to do 2 runs of my new wring to them i would cuz thats the only way they will get enough juice. even with 4 hc1800's i still get a voltage drop liek crazy

This is true but its still cool as fuck. :D

And Ill be there on saturday, what classes are there?

alright something that i believe assman did but im not sure... put a peace of all thread and bend it away from each other, then u put a nut on it and however many ring terminal wires as u want. i was trying to find a pic but i cant. sorry.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

didnt' i tell u kyle they like power. and that u might want 4 2400's, not 4 1800s? i mean. they work great for burps. but ya, u gotta watch dat voltage when u do it dailly, i never had a problem with desoldering. i had 2 hc2400s on mine though. so idk

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

• 3 weeks later...

soo i have kinda neglected my thread on my most prized posession haha so heres some long awaited pics of the damn thing done haha.

...o yeah i added a mechman 270a alt and a dualvolt mla also lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

havent really done much "testing" highest score i hit at a comp was 147.7 on music .. well thats pretty much it hope ya like it.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

So Did you ever replace those fuses? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

and 147.7 on music is the shit :D

I only got the 142.1 :( :(

AND

can you give me the strand count of the db linc 1/0. (blue shit) I bought some from a guy on here about 30 ft and never found out the strand count. Seeing that you work at a shop that sells it............. help a cracka out

can you give me the strand count of the db linc 1/0. (blue shit) I bought some from a guy on here about 30 ft and never found out the strand count. Seeing that you work at a shop that sells it............. help a cracka out

hahah howd u know that???

and i took the fuses out the cables are less than 24" anyway.

and i beleive the count is 4655? idk its about the same as any other. except knu cuz they the shit haha.... but my boss hasnt said anything to me about my wall yet but if he sees them fi's he may nto be givin me a discount on batt's and wire for the truck. w/e tho if he was smart he would use me as advertisement but f* it i make more doinmy own installs

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

hahah howd u know that???

and i took the fuses out the cables are less than 24" anyway.

and i beleive the count is 4655? idk its about the same as any other. except knu cuz they the shit haha.... but my boss hasnt said anything to me about my wall yet but if he sees them fi's he may nto be givin me a discount on batt's and wire for the truck. w/e tho if he was smart he would use me as advertisement but f* it i make more doinmy own installs

I asked you why db linc, and you were like they shop I install at sells it, but anyway. Ill be at every show within 3 hrs from here from this coming january to about augest. Then ill figure out a way to get to the fall sundown one show that was fun as shit. Hoping to find a new project so i can actually have room to work with. 15" trunk opening (FML). So im sure Ill see both of your "little" projects completed, AND what router bit do you use? I had my jasper set at 11 1/8" =11.125" which are the specs from Fi, and it just doesnt seem to fit right. So help me out? What size and what type router bit do you use just for cutting the holes? (link would be nice) :give_rose:

I asked you why db linc, and you were like they shop I install at sells it, but anyway. Ill be at every show within 3 hrs from here from this coming january to about augest. Then ill figure out a way to get to the fall sundown one show that was fun as shit. Hoping to find a new project so i can actually have room to work with. 15" trunk opening (FML). So im sure Ill see both of your "little" projects completed, AND what router bit do you use? I had my jasper set at 11 1/8" =11.125" which are the specs from Fi, and it just doesnt seem to fit right. So help me out? What size and what type router bit do you use just for cutting the holes? (link would be nice) :give_rose:

i use a 1/4 cut which most routers come standard with. is the hole ur drilling for the pin tight?

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived