Second Skin Audio

Is There Anyway This Will Work

I want to get 3 15's or 12's ported prefably Ma Audio Eho, kicker CVX Fi Btl or something of that quality in a 94 grand marquis but im not sure if it will be enough airspace for the woofers to do there full capabilities I believe the trunk is 21 cubic feet its a real deep trunk but i dont want to take any chances of ordering everything before i got any input.

15-trunk.jpg

Edited by louisvilleboy07

Ive always wanted to do a install on that deep large trunk

I say depending on the woofers, 3-15s isnt a problem

easy build there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I don't see you having a problem if it's 21 cu.ft. That's 7 cubes per sub which should be plenty for any of the subs you mentioned.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

my brother had a lincoln town car the trunk looked just like that and same size, he had 4 15's sealed so i would bet you can do 3 ported

and cut a big port in the rear deck lid, like the whole thing and my bro put some rubber seal almost like the stuff from a trunk edge... he did it very easy and it looked very nice believe it or not he hit low-mid 40's and this was AWHILE ago so the sky is the limit

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos