"cars That Go Boom"

Classic ghey video, but kinda cool to see people from the 80's bumpn' like the way we do... nothing has changed except style

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

another classic

This video here

what is the song? I remember it on the radio in the early 90's and I want to say it was Magic Mike

Go B B Bass- some sht

edit: was in comments

music = dj macig mike- feel that bass4

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha... no comment... I just like watching vids of old school systems like that, its something to laugh about now, but back then it was the shit. A guy who dated my older sister had the first system I ever seen in a Toyota mini truck, system in the bed, and and drove around slow with the back hatch open bumpin everywhere

mid-late 90s

sundown.jpg

sundown.jpg

Classic ghey video, but kinda cool to see people from the 80's bumpn' like the way we do... nothing has changed except style

this is so crazy, I heard this song on the radio today and it was a blast from the past. Just about when I was getting into caraudio actually. Awesome.

Auto customizing has came so far in the last 20+ years wow

sundown.jpg