Sonic Electronix

of rca's? Bought a JVC in dash 7" dvd player avx-710...it only has one set of rca's. What can I use to still get front rear and/or sub outs w/o using the speaker wire (unless thats the best way to go)?

Also..how the f do you hook up fiber optics on car stereo for DTS??? haha never seen it before. (been out the game for quite some time)

Thanks to all

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

could always get some line out converters and turn your speaker wire into rcas

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

did you not read my post? just use the preouts on the amp/amps to go to other amp/amps

ok, maybe I'm not looking at this right then, but if you have one set of RCA's coming out the deck and it goes into either a mono or 4 channel amp and these amps only have one output, wouldn't you still need a splitter?

deck to mono, mono output to 4 channel...still need a splitter for the 4 channels (unless you want to run it 2 channel, which I don't).

Deck to 4 channel...still the same problem...yes I can output to the mono with no probs, but still not wanting my mids at 2 channel.

This is what I'm trying to get past...Speaker wire also not an option. Which is why I ask if an audio control three.1 or something would be my fix (EQ with line driver) or buy a different deck, but teh wifey would kill me :unknw:

Not being a pain(i hope)..just want my 4 channel as a four channel...then again...I may be looking at it all wrong. mental pictures are > me ( a lot) =D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown