Second Skin Audio

2 15" L7 IN BLAZER, need suggestions

i'd say 1000-1400 watts is a good range, I would never really want to underpower them.  Only reason so many ppl blow them is cause they use the gain as a volume knob

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

anyone here actually seen a bench test of one of them?? i thought the were only like 10% off their rating, 300 watts off seems kinda rough.  Not a huge deal, because my electrical system can't handle 2400 pure watts very well...   

Seems like a crime to underpower a 15" L7, maybe i'll have to step it up to 1600's someday

yup have benched them and seen plenty of bench test of them as well, all of them ranged form 250-325 below thier actual rating

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't go over 1500w RMS, if you could tune everything completely clear you could put more, but it's gonna bring everything out of safe mode.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609