ryde2idie Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 i had 4 12s in my stratus where the backseat used to be and i got pulled over for "excessive volume" and i tried so hard to tell the cop it wasnt me but how do u keep a straight face with 4 12 inch subs behind you. Quote
15VmaxXL Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 often time if Im in traffic jamming out, Ill turn my head and look around and act like I dont know where its coming from to fuck with the people next to me lol. LOL ive done this too many times. i think its 77.50 here in FL.....more of a trophy then a ticket..... I havent got one yet, but i know as soon as i get one ill copy and frame it lol =] sold everything
Sonic FX Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 here is some good reading about getting a bass ticket and what to say about it. It is a little long but once again a good read. http://www.termpro.com/articles/noiselaw.html later Doug WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
The Revolution Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 Hey that sux bro, but at least your getting attention LOL. I used to live in maine and i had a 98 dodge dakota with a 318(loud as hell) with one of the loudest systems in the town. I got pulled over for having a loud audio system, engine being oo loud, and the truck being too low. when the cop went back to his car i was like :censored: :censored: :censored: , and i got a ticket. To fix my problem of being too low, i bought 20 inch rims(forgot the brand) and they never bothered me. Ufortunatly i sold the truck to my bro who now owns it.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 "i got oil in my mouth i talk real slick" hahaha good shitt.. fuck the cops i got pulled over twice for my music being louder then 50 feet... both got away clean BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
LowHo97 Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 Got pulled this afternoon for noise violation while bumpin down the road on my way to meet the GF for dinner. I was in the middle lane (there are three) knockin some Gucci Mane Nextel Chirp and I notice there isn't any traffic on my right anymore. I look over and there be po po! So I thought, maybe she is just trying to get in the lane, so I change lane into the left lane, next thing I see, lights! Pull over, roll down the window, and wait. She walks up, asks for license and registration and then asks me if I know what I got pulled for. With the best shit eating grin I can muster, I say, "Speeding?" She laughed and said, "Not quite, try noise violation." Asked me if it was my first time, and I say yes and she goes back to her car. I txt my GF and tell her I'll be late and tell her why. Police lady comes back and said to keep it down in the city limits and gives me a wink. I pull into Chili's bumpin and my GF just shook her head and said, "You don't learn do you?" I know, I know, no ticket and a pic=fail. For a first time, I don't think it was so bad...guess it's time to get metered then... Man here in the east bay the 5-0 got a blacked out burban with a sound meter that records your SPL from over two city blocks. You wont even see them and they got you. Ridiculous...lol :censored:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.