you could be a bagger at a grocery store like someone said above? Ive been bagging for 2 years and i make $9 an hour and i work around 28-32 hours a week takin home around 250 a week after taxes and all the bs. Ive been the "head bagger" if thats what you wanna call it for about a year now and it's pretty chill, and its not really hard work unless you are closing all the time..then thats a bitch. If you're a hard worker and really took your job seriously (not like me) then you would get promoted to checker and within a year or two you can top off at $20 bucks an hour..good enough to get you through college :). I got this as a spot up job till i could get a better paying job, then the economy went to shit and i was stuck here but it's not all that bad when i think about what other people have to do for a living lol. But most of all the co-workers are porb the best part of it all, you make great friends...and there's plenty of fine girls walkin around doin their shoppin yah digg.

what grocery store is paying you $9/hour to bag groceries? And $20 as a cashier? No... not believin any of that bro.. I worked at a grocery store for a year and did everything and made only 7.50...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

all the local grocery stores by me are like 9-12 an hour for checkers...and this is NY, like the most expensive state for everything

thinking back from what ive done...

roofing company just helping out, run the shovels, pick the crap out of the bushes and throw it in the dumpster, stuff the real roofers didnt want to do~100/day but some days reaaaaallllllyyyy sucked

car detailing-8/hr, but again, some days sucked

maintenance for a local company(mowed grass, picked up trash, pressure wash, run cables...needed experience with tools/mowers/cars/driver licence/electrical-9/hr

landscaping was always the best...my buddy actualy does it full time now, bought an old pickup truck, trailer, and some machinery, doesnt make much, but its decent.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Any major golf courses around you? If so see if they have bag boys, those guys make mad tips, played this week at the beach and saw a guy make $50 just for putting the guys clubs on the cart. Grab a rack and go around your neighbors houses n see if they need you to get them up. Some people will pay good money to do yard work.

i wish i could do that and get paid for it!

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i worked for an electrical company, mickey d's, applebees, walmart, 2 different marine construction companies, done some lawn care, and installed all throughout high school.

i made bank at applebees.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

what grocery store is paying you $9/hour to bag groceries? And $20 as a cashier? No... not believin any of that bro.. I worked at a grocery store for a year and did everything and made only 7.50...

lol x2.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Depends where you live. In California, Yes, you do start out at $9 and can make $20 an hour as a checker. In fact on Sundays, you get paid time and a half.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims