Ok, so as I've been sitting in class the last few days I was pondering on some ideas of what I'd like to drive after school gets out. I decided that I want it to look good and be even louder. I'm looking for something that will do a clean 150+ daily. Right now I have a 99' Honda Civic with a 15" S.I. Mag that does a 142.2 on a TL on a stock electrical which is perfect because I saved and bought it all myself. I figure... hey, it's my graduation... why not try and spoil myself and save as much as possible. I'm not going to lie, I love Meade's cars, none more then the other. So I'm looking for some ideas as far vehicle, system, ect. I dont really care as far as car, truck, suv... as long as it doesnt make a buzzing sound when it accelerates. I'm thinking for the vehic. - $10k-20k... System - $1k-$10k. I want something that Meade himself will be proud to ride around in, but again, it's all about being original and doing something not too many other people are willing or can do. I really like the Chrysler 300c's but I'm not sure as to how they good they are with thousands of watts being pumped through them. Maybe a Impala, Tahoe, Lincoln Ls... I have no idea lol. This system wont be put together for a while due to still being in school, being 17 and having a microscopic income so I just want some ideas to sleep on. Thanks in advanced for any opinions.

- Andrew

New project in the works ;)

What ever you decide, just plan on the charging system $ amount to be equal to your ampilfier $ amount..

5-6k will do some very nice setups.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks for the input so far... I'm planning on having a top notch elec. system. Possibly 1-3k range... lights dimming gets old after a while lol. I'm a really big fan of the S.I. Mags... How do you guys think 4 15" Mags on 6k watts would sound? Possibly 4 sundown 1500's? Or maybe even a single RF T400001... I know that doesnt seem like a lot of power, but with the spl I've gotten from my single 15" I can't even imagine what 4 of them would do. Does anyone know of anyone running a similar setup? Then again, I like the whole intimidation factor of 10-30k+ watts daily lol. Keep the recommendations coming, I'm lovin' it!

Thanks,

Andrew

New project in the works ;)