CR Boom Posted December 22, 2008 Author Report Posted December 22, 2008 I give myself another jackass award....LOL... I never turned my sub sonic down from the ported box. Was at 37 with the last box.. Turned it down to 25ish and also turned the lpf down to 60. and wow.. Everyone was correct about the lows....These box's hit deep.. Rusty the sub is about 4 inches forward, but the other port was almost to the back window... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
eaglescorpio1 Posted December 22, 2008 Report Posted December 22, 2008 Just something to try and see how the sound does. I see that you have sub up, port up. try sub back port back just to see how the sound changes. Just an idea. If you try it, let us know how it sounds, if it is "louder" or improves the sound to your tastes. Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it. Team built from here on out!!!! BIG things to come......... Missing link is the shite!!!
CR Boom Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 Just something to try and see how the sound does. I see that you have sub up, port up. try sub back port back just to see how the sound changes. Just an idea. If you try it, let us know how it sounds, if it is "louder" or improves the sound to your tastes. I will try it after X-MAS. and post the results with the box all the way back, aND then then sub and port back,, I had already tried it pointinf forward sounded terrible... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Ben Building Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 just curious, are you a CAD operator, or Drafter? Or is that actually drawn out to size on large paper? I think those drawings can be done on a plotter if you use a program like AutoCad.
BigPimpin91 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 Well maybe My ears need to be re-calibrated.. Metered the box last night It (1-12 at 30 hz hit 140.7 at 45Hz ported at 30 Full res and 45 corners.) (2-12's ported at 47 hit 140. and no res, no 45corners ( 2-12 @ 33 hit 141.9 at 41hz) Res no 45 corners .... It is weird how BigP said his box started at 45 also.... The box meters good, I just don't like how it sounds yet... Late reply, but yeah.My sub was on the limit for T-Line worthy. Plus my car peak's high. 64hz last I checked. If I had tuned it lower it may have been better. Stuck my head in the port a few times, boy did In The Hood (C&S) sound amazing in there. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
david in germany Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 Anyone have a design like this that will work with a 10" bl?
CR Boom Posted January 13, 2009 Author Report Posted January 13, 2009 Blow thru outschool style (thru the back window) times four top version or bottom version??? bad designs?? 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
CR Boom Posted January 13, 2009 Author Report Posted January 13, 2009 Anyone have a design like this that will work with a 10" bl? David post the specs of your BL 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.