I am super tired from not sleeping the last few days trying to get study time for my finals, and I get home today to wash clothes, and forget my blackberry is in the cellphone pocket of my dickies. well, I washed it. Would any of you guys with verizon wireless know if the insurance will cover this kind of thing? I have no cellphone right now, and i definately need it, as I am completely alone here in orlando.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

My understanding of the Verizon insurance is that they'll replace your phone no matter what happens to it for like 50 bucks or something like that, not sure though. I wouldn't be able to live a couple hours without my BB, I'm sorry for your loss lol

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

I just remember hearing someone say that the insurance doesn't cover smart phones. That is my main concern.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

it covers smartphones. just say it was stolen and pay the 50

No need, just looked on the asurion website, and saw that they cover water damage, but still no sign of whether they cover smartphones. I guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I just remember hearing someone say that the insurance doesn't cover smart phones. That is my main concern.

if a motorola Q coutns a smartphone then they do i know this one girl who stepped on her moto Q and they fixed it for 50$ im 100% sure about that and i know that if u get it water logged and u tell em that u didnt there is this piece of paper somewere near the battery and if its white then it hasnt been wet and if its red it has been wet.. just a cool little tid bit. lol

Edit: that was on my HTC touch sooo dont hold me to truth on that paper lol

Edited by tudski

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

I am super tired from not sleeping the last few days trying to get study time for my finals, and I get home today to wash clothes, and forget my blackberry is in the cellphone pocket of my dickies. well, I washed it. Would any of you guys with verizon wireless know if the insurance will cover this kind of thing? I have no cellphone right now, and i definately need it, as I am completely alone here in orlando.

alot of cell phones that people have dropped in water and stuff, i tell them to take the battery out, and everything. put it in a paper towel overnight in like a drawer with your socks or something. worked out plenty of times.

my mom has a blackberry and she did that when she washed hers. it works fine now

sounds stupid, but it would be worth trying

Edited by RobClay

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]