Brian Nyman ( Civicman ) Is In The Hospital.

B Slaps

Glad you are feeling better Brian, hope that medication helps.

GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I have never met the man, nor can I remember ever talking with him online, however I know of my girlfriends medical issues, and of my own. I just got out of a 6 hour knee reconstuction last night, and I have other surguries on my spine as well and know it s no fun in the hospital. He is in my prayers. I hope for a fast recovery and for his well being and his family and friends to be strong. gob bless.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

oh man i missed the civicman return!! glad to see your out of the hospital!!! would have sucked to have the comp without ya

-Drew

i will see u on sunday every one thank u

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I have never met the man, nor can I remember ever talking with him online, however I know of my girlfriends medical issues, and of my own. I just got out of a 6 hour knee reconstuction last night, and I have other surguries on my spine as well and know it s no fun in the hospital. He is in my prayers. I hope for a fast recovery and for his well being and his family and friends to be strong. gob bless.

thank u i hope all your goes good for you to bro. that was some trippy shit

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

glad your out of the hospital...hope everything clears up well.

also great to see your still in good spirit and going out and competing!!! KICK SOME ASS

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived