I Have A Break In My Wire ?

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
Great idea.. Just FYI the price on ebay is the same price on knukonceptz.com. You CANT go wrong with knukonceptz ultra fleks wire for the price. Ultra flexible, more wire less jacket. And its a very soft jacket not a hard plastic type jacket you find on some.

thanks i looked around and compared wires yet this company offers wires that are nice and slick looking yet thinker then most and cheaper the the rest.

thanks again.

absolutely

x69

replace that shit as soon as possible. never want breaks in wire and tape is just a no no as a "fix"

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you can do the big three in 4 ga. i just add two fused runs to the original on the alt. easier run and easier to hide. if you already bought the 4 no sense in wasting it. i would though think about getting some 1/0 for main power to the amps. then a distribution block and you can use some of that 4 to whatever amps you're gonna use.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
you can do the big three in 4 ga. i just add two fused runs to the original on the alt. easier run and easier to hide. if you already bought the 4 no sense in wasting it. i would though think about getting some 1/0 for main power to the amps. then a distribution block and you can use some of that 4 to whatever amps you're gonna use.

well heres where im at now, i bought some 4 online still haven't selected how many feet, i didnt wanna use - because it would be hard to route, more money, ill need wire reducers for my amp, it will only take 4, and 0g terminal rings, and 0 g fuse holder i just though that a big think 4ga would be great vs nothing and affordable and im only ever gonna use my 10" fi bl, on 1600 watts, ..

id like to think i can do it all in KnuKonceptz Ultra Fleks Power/Ground Wire 4 Gauge, its so post to have 2000+ strands, its only like 30 bucks for 20 feet shipped.

i dont have room my alt is in a tight spot and near alot of heat so 4ga would be great i think if anything to help,...