Blown Bl Repair Help.

ok my 15" BL has blown saddly and im looking to get it fixed. but im not sure how to do that. does anyone know what i would do to get it repaired? email someone or something? and while its being repaired id like it to be built to handle more power is that a possible option that could be done or not?

thanks,

Justin.

Off topic,

Pstone, sweet site man

:D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just ordered 2 bl15s. The recone kit is around $90. As far as I know you buy the kit. They ship it to you and then you pay someone to recone your sub. If you ship it there ad back ists gogin to kill you. About $60 round trip. Hope you can find some one local to do the recone or ya. Hope this helps man. Give it a few days. Scott deals with alot of shit.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg