MRriley96SS Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 Ok, I thought also about painting em black, but so far I decided to clean them first Maybe painting them in the car color? Letz open up Photoshop when I have time Just give it to me...I'll show you what to do with it 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
The Big Oki Posted December 23, 2008 Author Report Posted December 23, 2008 Hehehe ! Thanks Herrie for saving me time I think black is not an oiption bc of the salt and everything, the tires look lighter than the wheels. Maybe a little touch lighter than the same color and I can think about that Can you polish em for me also please? Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
Herrie_V Posted December 23, 2008 Report Posted December 23, 2008 Can you polish em for me also please? Ahh thats a little hard to do...
The Big Oki Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 LOOOSER! No, serious, just kidding. Thanks for the help. Maybe I try it the weekend. But Id rather watch movies or play racing games hehehe. I wish all of you a merry little x mxax! Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
meade916 Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 Not to forget the equipment After a long while I listened to it. Gosh! It was a blast! Thought it must be around 2000 Watts at the actual volume, but then I looked at the displays and calculated a peak of about 500 Watts LOL... i KNOW you didnt just say you have only 500watts.....isnt there like 5 Zapco 4kw (10 Zapco c2k9.0)? 500w my ass LOL. :D hey dont feel bad about the winter rims, if you ask me, i think they look better on that car then the "summer rims" (IMO) - id leave them on year round if it was mine. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
The Big Oki Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 Hehehe, really, it was just 500 watts all in all! But I had my bavaria X MAX tour last weekend and drove 800mi round trip, and believe me, very quick I was over 500 watts hehehe. Yeah, wheels are always a matter of taste. I am glad you like at least one set of em haha. Anyways I will go on my summer wheels again when time comes by... Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
meade916 Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 i like em both, i just like the winters better, they flow nicer to me hey i dont see a SMD sticker on that car by the others, whatsup with that!! :D All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
The Big Oki Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 Ohh, wrong question Steve hehehe. This car is a kind of "hoe" also And every sticker means $$$ or better €€€€ But is it ok for you that I wear your shirt RIGHT now and that I wear it (or better THEM) a lot when I am going out on "private" ? I tell everybody not much people do have the SMD shirts over here in Europe. Or are there no other people who have shirts? I assume you already sent some over... PS.: Anyways I dont even have a SMD sticker!!! I would put one on my other car if you want Maybe I am bringing it out in 09 again, depends on the companies I am talking to... (as mentioned I was close to loose my sponsorship bc of the "economic depression" and I had to step back a lot to keep it at least for 09) And on my daily driver, but its just a regular station wagon (can do 146 dB also) Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
meade916 Posted December 29, 2008 Report Posted December 29, 2008 Ohh, wrong question Steve hehehe. This car is a kind of "hoe" also And every sticker means $$$ or better €€€€ But is it ok for you that I wear your shirt RIGHT now and that I wear it (or better THEM) a lot when I am going out on "private" ? I tell everybody not much people do have the SMD shirts over here in Europe. Or are there no other people who have shirts? I assume you already sent some over... PS.: Anyways I dont even have a SMD sticker!!! I would put one on my other car if you want Maybe I am bringing it out in 09 again, depends on the companies I am talking to... (as mentioned I was close to loose my sponsorship bc of the "economic depression" and I had to step back a lot to keep it at least for 09) And on my daily driver, but its just a regular station wagon (can do 146 dB also) oh i gotcha ;) ya sticker "real estate" is NOT cheap so i understand! thanks for wearing the shirt i gave you man thats cool! I do indeed have a lot in Europe but probably not so many that you would run into somoene at the market wearing one......YET. working on it though man! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.