Pioneer Hidden Menu (edit: Not Very Hidden After All)

now534

i found one awhile ago while pushing random buttons that came up with more settings to tune your eq on your headunit other than the L M H going up to 6 and -6

all i did was press and hold the audio button for a few seconds and it came up with another menu that i had never seen. i will go out soon and test to make sure it was the right button but am pretty positive it is. i have no idea the meanings but its another tuning option.

anybody else with a pioneer wanna test this out on a different model?

mines a Pioneer 3800mp

http://www.vimeo.com/2501055

tested this with my dads pioneer headunit also from an older model and it works too.

1)Press and hold the audio button for about 2-3 seconds

2)it will come up with 3k 8k 10k and 12k i believe (may be different for different models) 3k should be lows and 12k should be highs.

3) to adjust back move all to 0 and it should be back to normal or just unplug your radio and restore it to factory specs

alright video is uploaded now it just needs to convert and it should be on the site here soon

it's just a plain out eq adjuster...its not hidden b/c it should say it's in there on the menu..i have a 4900 series btw

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

those are pretty much for your mids and highs no good on the sub out puts since i know subs dont really play on 3k,

put i know that it will do wonders for your highs thought,But mine has 16 rangiing from 20 hrz all the way to 20,000 gotta love pioneer 7800 lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i've got the 4800, and its a menu to set where you boost/cut mids and highs, and lows (i boost my lows a tad at the highest setting-160hz) to give me a little more midbass. The letters/numbers when you push up or down are the "q" values, and i believe that it is the bandwidth of the frequency boosted or cut. Its surprising what a difference it makes.

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

its in the manual...come on now

nothing hidden about it if the manual tells you how to get there and how to use it

page 32...

it even comes with a little diagram so u know exactly what youre doing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived