Forevrbumpn Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 lol... like I said, I was just having fun... Its not my motor- That is top secret info for maybe after Autorama, per the customer, not me- But its not no 10", thats for sure think alot bigger- Thats all the info on that motor, or 2 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
mrafrica Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 where do you get your motors and voice coils??? please tell me. or send me a website that has a nice selection. And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 As far as parts go, I have kept connection from when I used to work for a speaker company. I cant just give out parts distributer, but to be honest, if you are willing to spend enough money to buy 100 parts at a time, I will give you info The motors are customers, not mine, nor did I buy them I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
mrafrica Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 ok ill think about it. i doubt ill do it as seeing i have no stash of motors and whatnot. And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 27, 2008 Author Report Posted December 27, 2008 This 15" I want to get gone, with box people anyone interested in hearing the combo, PM me, best price Sub $150 OBO Box $100 obo both together $240 obo I spent a little to much for Christmas, and need some make up money, so they gotta go If I'am told to post this in the for sale with my screen name on a paper, and date, I'am gonna be pissed... lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 If I'am told to post this in the for sale with my screen name on a paper, and date, I'am gonna be pissed... lol thats the rules, if you would follow them from the first place no one would say anything, its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, you know your breaking the rules, yet you do it anyways and then you wanna get pissed when someone ask's you to follow them, if I was still modding/admining I would delete this entire thread on that one bugus ass post, grow up.
00sdime00 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 This 15" I want to get gone, with box people anyone interested in hearing the combo, PM me, best price Sub $150 OBO Box $100 obo both together $240 obo I spent a little to much for Christmas, and need some make up money, so they gotta go If I'am told to post this in the for sale with my screen name on a paper, and date, I'am gonna be pissed... lol Helped you out a bit. Now you just gotta post some pics with the requirements A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Forevrbumpn Posted December 27, 2008 Author Report Posted December 27, 2008 thats the rules, if you would follow them from the first place no one would say anything, its people like you that ruin it for everyone else, you know your breaking the rules, yet you do it anyways and then you wanna get pissed when someone ask's you to follow them, if I was still modding/admining I would delete this entire thread on that one bugus ass post, grow up. Whoaaa David, don't get my fun post twisted, does it seriously look like I was pissed about it? I was laughing out loud, the post is fully shown that I built the sub, shows the parts, I used, ect. Grow up? I don't get where that comment came from? But okay I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 27, 2008 Author Report Posted December 27, 2008 The glue bead is going away for the most part, and the box needs to be cleaned up, since I have been testing this, and pounding it hard the last 2 weeks just to make sure everything as required, the front of the woofer will be cleaned up, and the box can be fully painted on request. I'am mainly asking for Sac people to come take a listen, only due to shipping reasons- If wanted, I will aslo recone the woofer to a different 15" or a 18"- Fully OEM of course, and for extra charge. I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.