Sundown Audio

PA a2400db

Ernesto

What do you guys think of this amp? Is it a good deal for the price?

Friend is looking for 1500rms but doesn't want to spend much. He doesn't want any thing used either so I recommended him a 2400db. Supposedly does 1800rms, I know it may be over rated but should get the job done, correct?

Is this a good amp for daily driving? Any body really heard any thing bad about PA? As of right now I haven't so fill me in of what you have heard.

• 3 weeks later...

The PA 2400D is a good amp for the price. I run the SPL Z1X 3000D which is one step up from the amp your asking about. www.splusa.net. series II. strong and good power for a daily amp.. Never had any problems. ;D

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

• 2 weeks later...

the power acoustik AB amps are actuallt nice for what you pay. its not that great of an amp, but dollar for dollar id say its more value than hifonics

:-X dollar for dollar, I would take hifonics anyday!  better quality, better service, competition proven! :^  I'm not knocking PA, they are great entry level amps,  but when the shit hits the fan, I would much rather have HIFONICS backing me! ;)

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

X2 my brotha

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module