Second Skin Audio

Need Help Getting New Subs.

well i have a blown Fi Bl 15" and sense Fi doesnt seem to want to help me get it fixed im comming up with a new design. im sick of people comming into the audio shop i work at and saying get either alpine jl or kicker and you will be banging! well i got to thinking and i want to make a car to prove to people around there that its not about the quality of the subs, its the work done with design to make it blow your mind.

so having said that, what cheaper end subs would be a good idea to use for this? i have a t10001bd rockford amp, sub size doesnt matter, just want some ideads.

all help is appretiated

thanks,

Justin

Memphis PR series are a good entry level woofer

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

can ppl plz post prices of these things too? that way ik what im working with here. and kicker i dont have a prob with....but ppl come in all day long saying jl is the shit or kicker or alpine...its pissing me off cuz they think that because u have name brand shit its gonna pound and thats soo not the case

can ppl plz post prices of these things too? that way ik what im working with here. and kicker i dont have a prob with....but ppl come in all day long saying jl is the shit or kicker or alpine...its pissing me off cuz they think that because u have name brand shit its gonna pound and thats soo not the case

so are you looking to buy internet brand on the cheap to prove a point? in case i'll have to think up some great choices for you. what are you looking to spend per/sub?

They normally sell the Memphis PR-124's for around $89, I ran 3 of them in the back of my Buick and they sounded damn good. You could probably find them cheaper on Ebay

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

They normally sell the Memphis PR-124's for around $89, I ran 3 of them in the back of my Buick and they sounded damn good. You could probably find them cheaper on Ebay

Too bad.. I just sold 16 of them recently.

i forgot to say this has to fit in the trunk of my intrigue. im just looking for a variety of ideas so i have some to choose from.

I would have to go with bigbody on this one. The PRs are kick ass for their price and they come with a lifetime warranty. You really can't beat it. You can talk most dealers into dropping the price also. You could probably get 15s for 80 bucks new with the right smooth talking.

I would say do 4 on your amp. Any size will work. You'll be very impressed.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/