Sonic Electronix

Why In The Hell Did I Get A Pioneer!

ipod works soooooo much better, man up and buy one, or ask for one for christmas, usb and cd's are junk comparatively

and a 500gig wont work, if i remember correctly it has to be under 320 gigs, less than .5 amp draw, and formatted in fat 32 filesystem

wtf? you just blurting out stuff or you ganna give some examples to why an ipod is better? I pray to god you dont say sound quality because and ipod is basically a flash drive with more features. An I-pod will break in less than a year and the quality is crap. I will never ever get another I-crap again. There are many other MP3 players that are ten times better than an ipod like Zune, Cowon, Creative Labs, and many more which have a lot more features and are a lot better built.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

you just blurting out stuff or you ganna give some examples to why an ipod is better?

X's 2

I know their are millions of people out there that love their iPods..... but I just don't see why I should pay for all kinds of features of an iPod.... or even any of the other MP3 players {Zune, etc} when all I need is a simple storage device.

I've been told that (at least with my Kenwood Excelon) the ease in which you can sort through your music, by way of the HU, has everything to do with how you set up, and organize your music in individual folders.... Then (again, just what I've been told) its like, you scroll left to right, through folders, and top to bottom for individual songs in that folder.

I do know that (as eliassami5 said) an iPod is just a flash drive with a fancy case, and some extra features (which I will never use) so as far as sound quality goes, it would be the same as a flash drive.

Hmmm,

Fish

Oh BTW... 500gig ? 320gig ? Unless you are going to save videos or something, what would be the point ?

Personally, I have less than 1000 songs, of which I have been told, will easily fit on an 8gig flash drive. And for $30 each, I could always get 1 or 2 more..... 'or' in a year or two, I might be able to get a 60 or 80gig flash drive, for the same $30.

Edited by Fish Chris

get a deck with usb, sd card input, and direct ipod connect and battle it out biches!

j/k

i dislike ipods... and hate itunes... so i got a jvc shx850 which has sd card input, so i just keep on buying sandisk 1g sd cards ($9)... gets the job done... organized the way i want for easiest access, no format changes... no bs.. drop & drag

TeamSundown-sig.jpg