Sonic Electronix

Why In The Hell Did I Get A Pioneer!

Ive loved my pioneer DEH4000 ever since i first got it..but now i Fxxxing hate it! I just got an 8G flash drive and put all my songs on there (1500+ songs) but what sucks is that the shuffle feature will only shuffle when the song is done playing, but if i try to skip the current song by pressing the >> button it goes to the next track in the sequence and not just a RANDOM track! Who in their right fucking mind would design a Head Unit like this when clearly every other god damn mp3/cd/music player will shuffle all the songs regardless of if you press the next track button or if it's done playing the current track??

Im so heated right now i wanna chuck this piece of crap of a HU out the window on the highway..un-freakin-believable

/rant

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i quess u should get rid of that pos flash drive an get an ipod/mp3 and put all ur 15000 songs on it and shuffle them i bet money it will work how u want it too =]]

ive got a zune and an i-pod but it's just a hastle taking them in and out of the glove box when i get in and out of the car, i use them when im not at home or driving. They run out of battery pretty quickly and i usually forget to charge them. I figured that if i had a flash drive i could leave it plugged into the HU all the time and it pretty convenient when adding songs and whatnot..

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Damn dude, that sucks ! I hadn't heard this about the Pioneers. I got a Kenwood Excelon, but only because I didn't like the looks of the Pioneers.

I totally plan to use a flash drive 95% of the time I use my stereo + I don't even own an i-Pod / MP3 player.... and never will, if I can help it.

Sure hope I don't run into anything rediculous like this.

Peace,

Fish

i have the 6000ub and yea it is annoying as hell. i just love how i dont need to burn CD's anymore. but i bought a iPod nano just because of that reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Ive loved my pioneer DEH4000 ever since i first got it..but now i Fxxxing hate it! I just got an 8G flash drive and put all my songs on there (1500+ songs) but what sucks is that the shuffle feature will only shuffle when the song is done playing, but if i try to skip the current song by pressing the >> button it goes to the next track in the sequence and not just a RANDOM track! Who in their right fucking mind would design a Head Unit like this when clearly every other god damn mp3/cd/music player will shuffle all the songs regardless of if you press the next track button or if it's done playing the current track??

Im so heated right now i wanna chuck this piece of crap of a HU out the window on the highway..un-freakin-believable

/rant

i have the 6000ub and yea it is annoying as hell. i just love how i dont need to burn CD's anymore. but i bought a iPod nano just because of that reason.

you guys might want to check how your loading your music on the flash drive, i had that same problem when i first got mine it had something to do with the way i put my music in the folders.because when i got mad and deleted everything and put it back on it worked fine

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ive got a zune and an i-pod but it's just a hastle taking them in and out of the glove box when i get in and out of the car, i use them when im not at home or driving. They run out of battery pretty quickly and i usually forget to charge them. I figured that if i had a flash drive i could leave it plugged into the HU all the time and it pretty convenient when adding songs and whatnot..

just dont put them in the glove box.

thats stupid anyway :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer