Sonic Electronix

:rolleyes::fool:

? why you bashin the kid for tryna make some money on the side? I do installs for friends (for free though) and if they are expecting a grade A professional job with a god damn certificate of guarantee then their barkin up the wrong tree. Especially when you are not familiar with the persons car, you do what you can and the owner of the car knows that too. And it shows something that he even cared to come on here and ask the question rather than not caring at all and doin what he thought would work and consequently doing it wrong.

Give the damn kid a break professor

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

? why you bashin the kid for tryna make some money on the side? I do installs for friends (for free though) and if they are expecting a grade A professional job with a god damn certificate of guarantee then their barkin up the wrong tree. Especially when you are not familiar with the persons car, you do what you can and the owner of the car knows that too. And it shows something that he even cared to come on here and ask the question rather than not caring at all and doin what he thought would work and consequently doing it wrong.

I'm with bangin caddy on this one. I wouldn't charge someone for my work if I didn't have enough experience to find power in a door with power windows and door locks. Not trying to start a flame war, but all I'm saying is once you charge someone for something you did to their car, you better be prepared to pay for the damages you cause.

I say screw the LEDS, if its in a dual speaker, they probably won't last long anyway.

Lol i served you once, and will do it again.. no biggy..

I gave the guy useful information, which he could not put to use.

If your unable to find a simple constant 12volt positive wire after testing with a test light or a dmm you got problems.

It shouldnt matter if the car is on or off, a power door switch will always operate any time, for that switch to operate there needs to be a constant power wire going to that switch..

If you cant find basic and essential wires that are always used in the audio world you shouldnt be installing things in peoples cars let alone charging for it.

Positive and negative wires, not hard to find, ground out your dmm or test light, and probe the wires with the positive lead of the dmm or test light till it shows 12v or there abouts on a dmm, or the test light turns on.

It seemed like he wanted to take the quick and easy way out and wire the led's to the speaker wires which would fry the leds sooner or later (prob sooner). So lets say he did this and the led's burnt, now he is going to have to replace the customers speaker(s) due to a mistake he made.

But thankfully he checked first like you said.

I got no problem with the guy trying to make some extra bucks around the season, but I dont think he should bit off more then he can handle, and let alone pretty much experiment on someone elses ride.

PS; I hope I made my post long enough for you again, because I know how much you hate reading what I type, and its Guru to you sir! :give_rose:

If your unable to find a simple constant 12volt positive wire after testing with a test light or a dmm you got problems.

It shouldnt matter if the car is on or off, a power door switch will always operate any time, for that switch to operate there needs to be a constant power wire going to that switch..

If you cant find basic and essential wires that are always used in the audio world you shouldnt be installing things in peoples cars let alone charging for it.

Positive and negative wires, not hard to find, ground out your dmm or test light, and probe the wires with the positive lead of the dmm or test light till it shows 12v or there abouts on a dmm, or the test light turns on.

It seemed like he wanted to take the quick and easy way out and wire the led's to the speaker wires which would fry the leds sooner or later (prob sooner). So lets say he did this and the led's burnt, now he is going to have to replace the customers speaker(s) due to a mistake he made.

I got no problem with the guy trying to make some extra bucks around the season, but I dont think he should bit off more then he can handle, and let alone pretty much experiment on someone elses ride.

PS; I hope I made my post long enough for you again, because I know how much you hate reading what I type, and its Guru to you sir! :give_rose:

LOL @ " I served you once..." How many copies of ~Bring It On~ do you own ?

OHH SNAPS..i just got served son! :rolleyes:

called you professor cuz all your damn posts are like rough draft term papers...too long and most the shit is like a broken record.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

dont hook it up

do what i do and tell them "you cant pay me enough to install dual stuff, cuz im going to have to replace it 9 times, save up for a week and buy something worthwhile, anyone with half a brain will know what a cheapskate you are when they see glowing dual speakers in the door"

dont even bother with the led's...wire it to your drill battery and fry em, and tell the guy they never worked...they wont work in a week or two anyway=)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I haven't had another chance to check for the 12v again. I had already tried to find a 12v that's what I was referring to. The LED to speaker was a question for a Sub box I am building. I was thinking about LED the pulse to the music. I know they have modules that do it, but I was wondering. But I would like to thank those who stood up for me. I know I'm not an expert, but the kid who wanted me to hook these up knows that too, but it is s hell of a lot cheap than most shops. The Duals I put in a Blazer, 5 months and the LEDs still work. Not the best sound quality but they light up. lol. That's all some people care about.