Awesome Piano Girl

AI James

I was expecting something more, maybe playing with her feet or something- I do like how she was able to mix all the songs together, but I have seen 7yr olds do about the same

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Uh yeah for real ken Ive seen some awesome shit in muh time but this gurl kicks ass!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

not even a minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37b3xhAmMQ

5 years old, and blind

There is one kid in particular I seen on Discovery channel Iam looking for, 9yr old Israel musical savant at the age of 9 has started from piano, to now performing at high class restaurants and bars doing jazz

Sorry just when I see that very rude term STFU when I didnt even say anything offending, it kind of pisses me off

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was expecting something more, maybe playing with her feet or something- I do like how she was able to mix all the songs together, but I have seen 7yr olds do about the same

I didnt say anything bad about the video at all, it was cool, like I said, I just was expecting something else when I first started watching it

And I got the Just kidding about the STFU to late before my last post

Iam just a little more faded than usual tonite, so dont take anything to offenmse

sundown.jpg