Aluminum + Butyl

^^^Alright, thanks for even more advice, lol. This is something I will probably start when it warms up a bit. Its cold as balls here now, got about 6" of snow yesterday. Then went drifting in my blazer, averaged 6mpg doing that, lmao. Thank god gas is down to 169 here, i know most of you probably pay even less, but hey, i live in IL, our gas prices are WAY above the national avg which is bullshit cuz Gary Indiana is right next to us, as are other places they refine petrolium to make gasoline, so why the fuck do we pay more when it doesnt have to get shipped nearly half as far? I know Arkansas is alot cheaper, as is Baltimore, MD. I know this is completely off topic but still, WTFuck?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im thinking in the testing stages i may make small batches of multiple samples, probably 1 sqft each. So i can run multiple tests at the same time. Trying to think how id do a test to test its thermal properties...high temp thermometer and a propane torch maybe? I got both of those, lol.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

when do you plan on getting started on this? besides doing research. im very inturested in this

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

To be honest, as soon as i will be able to. Im going to be busy throught the hollidays with work and family and having friends home from school. Then in Jan-Mar and possibly Apr ill be takin courses at acousit edge institute, and those are mon-fri 9a-5p. So Ill probably start researching soon and work on the production aspect once it warms up on the weekends. I posted something like this, my idea i mean, over on sounddomain's forum and didnt get nearly as much response as I did here. Well...a fair amount of neutral/neg and very little positive feedback. This forum seems to be the complete opposite.

there are some good people on here. you will get the ocational asshole who doubts everything. ive gotten acouple of them in my posts before. or the people who know everything and think you cant possibly have skills like them so they say you cant do something when they know nothing about you! maybe a mr heater buddy on a propane tank and hank the samples above it since the heat shoots upwards very fast. that would be a good way to test the samples. ive used roofing torchs alot and they can be abit dangerouse to use around flamible things considering the 1 1/2 to 3 foot flame they can make. and plus they use alot more propane then the mr heater buddy thing.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

the mr heater buddy would be a good investment so i dont freeze my ass off ice fishing either, lol. One of the times we went last year there wasnt enough booze in the world to keep you warm enough. God was it cold and windy. Needless to say we didnt stay out there long, lol. But ya, that might be a good idea for a source to heat it up with, but how much heat do those guys put out? Ive got heat guns and what not. Im sure i could rig something up. I got time, this will be a fun little experiment over the upcomming months. I like experiments.

go to there website and it will tell you. haha yeah ik what you mean about the heat situation. we used lanterns in our clam shelter. it kept it nice in there. and we used someones single head mr heater buddy sometimes. but i burnt alittle hole in my hunting coat with that SOB. then one time we went out and only had one lantern working cause on the way to the spot on the lake i was following someone in a car and i was on a 4wheeler with a trailer and this crazy SOB was doing like 30 and i didnt want to loose him so i kept up and broke acouple lantern globes. i froze that night. i was almost in tears when we got back to the truck cause my fingers and toes get colder then anyone elses faster. they are always cold no matter what. that was on powers lake. we had to drive all the way across the lake too cause the boat launch on the side of the lake we were gonna fish was broken thru.

and i dont know the guy well enough to call him an asshole, just a pessimist (sp?)

go to there website and it will tell you. haha yeah ik what you mean about the heat situation. we used lanterns in our clam shelter. it kept it nice in there. and we used someones single head mr heater buddy sometimes. but i burnt alittle hole in my hunting coat with that SOB. then one time we went out and only had one lantern working cause on the way to the spot on the lake i was following someone in a car and i was on a 4wheeler with a trailer and this crazy SOB was doing like 30 and i didnt want to loose him so i kept up and broke acouple lantern globes. i froze that night. i was almost in tears when we got back to the truck cause my fingers and toes get colder then anyone elses faster. they are always cold no matter what. that was on powers lake. we had to drive all the way across the lake too cause the boat launch on the side of the lake we were gonna fish was broken thru.

wow dude, shitty. My buddy almost fell in a lake that was colder than fuck and he wouldda gotten hypothermia. It wasnt frozen, it was just colder than fuck. Dumbass went camping with some friends at school and it got really cold, wasnt suppossed to drop like it did, one guy fell in the lake, on the other side of the lake, and they couldnt get to him, cuz they would have to swim across the lake from the island that idk how they got on. But the lake was too cold and they wouldda gone into shock and probbably wouldda drowned, and definately wouldda gotten hypothermia. This is the same buddy who convinced me to go muddin since the fish werent biting. So we took my stock blazer out mudding the day after we had a downpour, which we both forgot about, and then proceeded to get my blazer stuck for over 24 hours.

Archived