Aluminum + Butyl

thats scary man. bawhahahahah nicee. i got my 4 wheeler stuck with my friend during the super bowl like 3 or 4 years ago. it took us hours to get it unstuck. i bottomed out on a bulldozer track. i didnt feel like walking 300 feet to the house to get a little jack. or else we woulda been out in like a half hour

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

ya, i was a little too stuck to just use a jack. I broke a tow rope and got 2 trucks stuck tryin to get me out.

Yes we picked up the garbage that fell outta my car. Got it stuck around 11AM, got it out around 5PM the next day. Oh ya, after I got stuck, it rained even more.

You cant tell but the truck is sunk, its actually resting on part of the undercarrage (sp) so the tires couldnt get any traction if they wanted to. So when my suspension finally shits itself and needs to be completely replaced, 6" superlift lift and some 33s. Then when the motor shits itself and the car tries to die, 350 or 383 under the hood. LS1 maybe if i can afford it when it happens.

Posted Image

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

yeah thats how it was for me. that sucks man. it was abit easier to get the 4 wheeler unstick haha. i got a truck stuck in the same field too like 40 feet from where the 4 wheeler was stuck. it was a late 2006 dodge ram 2500 heavy duty long bed extended cab. with the hemi. fun truck to drive. i got it unstuck by putting it in 4 wheel low and rocking it. but it was burried. mud in every crevice you could imagine.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i tried rocking, put it in 4 low, and 4 hi, nothing worked. Busted up a brand new Z71 avalanch, well, he did that himself, trying to get me out. Got a 2500 Suburban stuck, and a 97 sierra, the sierra got stuck trying to get me, then the suburban got stuck trying to get the sierra, reminds me of the brad paisly song, the truck got stuck, or something like that, idk the name of the song off the top of my head.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

not tog et off track, but i got so much more stuck than u

23 degrees, middle of november, tried to go down this trail, found a kind of mud pit, walked across, walked back, figured it was nothing, fell into a rut in seconds, front bumper under mud, rear under mud, exhaust blowing bubbles, entire chassis on ground, tires about 6 inches from hitting ground, flooded the truck a inch or two (i had 4 friends that were girls in the car, and 2 other guy friends), so is tarted digging out, it was never going to work, called a buddy with a 3500 super duty to get me out, spun all 4 tires in low gear pulling, eventually just kept backing up and flooring it and got me out

i really thought my truck was going to be stuck there forever after i saw that dually spin all 6 wheels and not make it even shift.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I think you guys are sorta missing what I'm trying to say about too much work for what the hell you're doing. It's kinda like, hey I want to make my own power cable. I'll just save a bunch of little wire and braid it all together, then get some liquid electrical tape to cover it all.

^Why?

See what I mean. Maybe if you could just buy some kind of air conditioner insulation that's at lowes for half the price and it worked great I can understand that. But actually going through the process of making it? Man, just seems like your pissin in the wind.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i think j00 are the one not getting the point here. It isnt about saving money. If i wanted to save money id leave the car how it is, or never put a stereo in in the first place. The reason to do this is to do it. Its something that kinda has me interested. If every person had your attitude, we would have one brand, if we were lucky. But not everybody is such a pessimist. I understood perfectly damn well what you were trying to say, i dont think you understand us.

*off topic, victorias secret show on FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

and to the guy who got his truck stuck. Nice job man, i got pulled through a mud hole that was up to my windows in mud almost by an '82 2500 with a big ass lift and i wanna say 38" tires. Truck was mean. Oh ya, and once, i went to a kegger down there. But everyone was too drunk to come get me, i had a grand am at the time, so i took the grand am down there, and on the way out ended up on an ATV trail, no way to turn around. ended up going over a berm with my grand am to get outta the place, lol. but thats a story for an OT thread somewhere.

why must people be soo negative and soo not willing to get there hands dirty and try to experiment? jeez.

No no, just hear me out. I see responses talking about getting aluminum sheeting and pouring liquid rubber and what not onto it using some sort of way sophisticated process.

What I'm saying is, why not try and find something ELSE that's already out there that gets the job done. Sorta like the guys that will use pvc pipe for a port rather than buying a fancy port from a store. Or would you rather want to use some composite liquids to mold out a tube to use? No, no one's going to do that, they just go buy the pvc. What I'm saying is why not concentrate on finding something from a store that's "not" sound deadener, but works the same and is way cheaper. Maybe that's what you're trying to do, maybe the thread is just getting jumbled up with some off the wall stuff to make it sound crazy.

I see what you're saying with yeah that would be cool to be able to make some stuff for cheap as hell, just some of this is kinda whack.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Im not doing this to this to make shit cheap as hell. Im doing it to make it. I am interested in how shit works, how its made, etc. I was never planning on using some shit i found at a store that isnt sound deadener and trying to use it, i would like to make my own. Again, i thought i made it clear in my last post, but i guess i didnt. IM NOT TRYING TO SAVE MONEY!!!!!!! Im doing this cuz i fucking want to. If youre going to be negative and whatnot, there is no point in posting here. If you would like to go find some alternative item to use, by all means, go for it. I would rather just find a way to make my own. Its been done before by a few people, otherwise there wouldnt be 2nd skin, fatmat, dynamat, etc. I still dont think you are seeing the point. You said you did, then you mentioned money again. This isnt about saving money. Hell, potentially its about making it. If the shit works reall well, once i do it, i might try and get something going where i could produce and sell it. Now that would be fuckin sweet. But if it doesnt, oh well. The point was just to try and make the stuff. Experiments are fun. Im a math and science guy, which is why i was studying engineering when i was at school, cuz i like to experiment and shit, and its math and science, not much english. Im guessing you arent a science guy, if youre not, you wouldnt understand where im coming from, if you were, you wouldda gotten it by now.

Archived