Sundown Audio

Saz-3000d Fuse Question?

GORILLAslap

i am gettin a refurbished saz-3000d an it says it comes with the remote warrenty card and owners manual BUT in the specs it say 300 amp fuse required(not included) so IF i do have to buy one were would i get on an how much is a good price range so i know i dont get ripped??

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

we sell anl fuses for $10 plus tax :P

thank you sooo much guyz thats awesome 10 bucks hell yea =]]

and im 18 blazer

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Im gonna get one of these eventualy. Takes 3 100amp anl mini fuses. Suppose to give you less resistance due to more fuse area. Knukonceptz makes great products. And for $25+ shipping with free fuses you cant beat that price. ;-)

And yes cuz I know your going to ask I have videos just need to upload them.

http://knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KNI-11

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i am gettin a refurbished saz-3000d an it says it comes with the remote warrenty card and owners manual BUT in the specs it say 300 amp fuse required(not included) so IF i do have to buy one were would i get on an how much is a good price range so i know i dont get ripped??

Sound Quest 300 Amp Fuse for $3.00

ANLS.gif

Stinger 300 Amp Fuse for $5.98

GANL300PT.jpg

Use "meade" in the coupon box when you check out and get an additional 5% discount. That also applies to any wire, fuseholders and anything else you add. Plus we have $9.95 flat rate shipping if you end up with a bunch of stuff that will save you money. If you only get the fuses just select Priority Mail which will be the cheapest shipping rate option.

Darvex468smd.jpg