Updated With A Few Picks

post-8870-1229668681_thumb.jpg

yeah i got a bunch of pics of this thing started it this morning its a center console for a 66 caprice it houses a kenwood dd with nav and bt anywho ill post more pics of this thing soon and yeah thats just primer still need to paint it black and clearcoat wet sand and all that but yeah not bad for a days worth of work huh

Edited by C 45.

must be nice huh

100_0936.jpg

did this in my s-10 about 2 years ago one of the first pieces i did

100_0932.jpg

single 12 box that i painted as well white w/ a blue pearl

post-8870-1229675702_thumb.jpg

sorry for the attachment easier lol but yeah thats in a 90s silverado tv pods on top and rear pillars

post-8870-1229675837_thumb.jpg

rear deck lid in a 64 lincoln cont.

post-8870-1229675890_thumb.jpg

center console a lil piece of the pass.air bag

post-8870-1229675964_thumb.jpg

and the door panels in the cont.

must be nice huh

thanks not too bad its just a lil bit of what i got i have tons of pics of shit scattered all over ill have to put it all on the computer and then transfer i think i have around 250 pics im guessing not all fiberglass just nice installs that i did

must be nice huh

lookin good Colt

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lookin good Colt

thanks ken ill eventually put up a section for the work that i have done soon i hope lol but thank you to all that takes the time to stop and read or criticizes it im not too worried lol

must be nice huh

Ive seen some of you work, I know you do good work

might be worth it.....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

of course he does good work. dont you guys recall me saying he is california's #1 installer. i wasent bullshittin. keep the pimp hand strong em. one day youll have your own shop.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i would have to say none of this would be super possible without a great teacher thanks dr d.b. for all the help tips and pionters makin me do shit myself lol thanks again chris

must be nice huh