Didnt pyramid make the hyper.... in a round and sqaure model? I know the hyper cant remember the rest of the name was a good cheap subwoofer a few years back!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

MTX's square IMO is a joke...

I don't get how its the "baddest woofer in its class" If it even could be compared to the Kicker squares, the L7 wipes the floor with it. Thunder Square vs Kicker L5? IMHO the L5 is wayyy better. Not sure if they are in the same class or not but whatev...

Kicker looks better too...

imho i think the mtx looks alot better.

----reference's----

meade916

imho i think the mtx looks alot better.

x2, i like the way the mtx is sleek, if it wasnt glossy and had no writing on it it would be perfect, like a flat black or something and BAM

but then again make it perform at least as good as the l5, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I used to be a big MTX fan... but since the last 4-6 years, I have nothing for them. Just their old school stuff.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i was told they had a patent on how the corners were formed on the square subs, the mtx has some weird sideways half thickness rib thingy, idk what it is but it doesnt look or feel strong at all

i did hear the mtx demo avalanch with 16 of those squares in a big ported box with 12krms, it was fkin loud, and deep, but anything with that much cone area and power is going to be loud

the little prefabs they have are nowhere near as good as the l5 prefabs, even just build quality alone.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC