Zfrerichs's 01 Dakota floor project started

Damn gonna be sick... Will always fit like a glove...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

maybe i'm retarded...are you just using the bottom of your cab as the bottom part of your box? Why would you resin the floor?

haha its alright bro :good: i put down foil so i can take the box out and finsih it i want to be able to take the box out if i wanted and for renforcement

Roseville, CA

haha its alright bro :good: i put down foil so i can take the box out and finsih it i want to be able to take the box out if i wanted and for renforcement

i'm still confused as to why you put resin over the foil lol. that for the reinforcement?

and what would foil have to do with taking out your box?

i'm all sorts of confused. :blink:

i'm still confused as to why you put resin over the foil lol. that for the reinforcement?

and what would foil have to do with taking out your box?

i'm all sorts of confused. :blink:

once im done glassing all the parts is going to be like having the steel from my truck and the glass added to the strength of the box if i just layed resin over the metal i wouldnt be able to take the box out because the resin would stick to the truck the foil isnt stuck besides the masking tape i used to hold it down and it will be easier to attach 2x4s or dowels for bracing

Roseville, CA

BOX IS OUT!! :yahoo:

Box came out no problem just a little pry bar and lifting and pop alot easier than i thought it was going to be

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

box in my garage now that its out now the real work can start five yards of knytex GONE!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is one of the back sides even tho it will be a bitch and take time i will take all the foil off. just not today i have family stuff to do. but next to the washer you can judge just how big box will be

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roseville, CA

Archived