Zfrerichs's 01 Dakota floor project started

should. in that small cab, we will see. lol

son, Intensity = Power/area

your puttin 2 18s at 3500 watts each in a single cab dakota, its gonna be more then just loud. youll be lucky if your chest doesnt cave in lol.

keep up the killer work man im sure this is gonna turn out to be very very nice.

His 88 is a gay POS anyway.

:rofl: hahaha

son, Intensity = Power/area

your puttin 2 18s at 3500 watts each in a single cab dakota, its gonna be more then just loud. youll be lucky if your chest doesnt cave in lol.

keep up the killer work man im sure this is gonna turn out to be very very nice.

i got and extended cab i used to have a single cab and being 6'4 i can say fuck a single cab i need room to lean back but a single cab wouldnt be bad for a couple 18s in a blow threw :spiteful:

Roseville, CA

3 layers down on some of the baffle gaps there is no point in trying to do it all when it will fight me the whole time ill just finish these edges and then flip the box to get the other edge

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this part right by the port i thought was going to be the worst but it was really easy comparied to the corners they were a pain in the ass

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a resipirator is a must when you are working inside a box but it still gets pretty bad when you get a headache want to throw up and cant remember how many layers you have down. lol

Posted Image

elbows dapped in resin

Posted Image

a little thinner bath will take care of this lol

Posted Image

Roseville, CA

you need some new filters on this thing

Posted Image

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived